Do you know that an average person consumes 80-100 gallons of water every day? Now you can calculate how much water used by billions of people every day.
Are governments aware of it?
Many governments already have taken action regarding limiting the water flow per minute in the faucets we use at our homes or offices. This action helps them to save a million gallons of water every day.
The groundwater is going down and down as per the reports shown by government authorities. Every year, rainwater level is also coming down due to the decreased number of trees and mountains on earth.
How to save water
The whole world needs to work on saving water. Apart from wasting water, we must install hi-tech and advanced faucets to reduce water consumption every day.
Look at some important tips to save some water:
- Do not wash the floor every day
- Install latest technology-equipped showers to save gallons of water
- Try to wash clothes once in a weak, not every day
- Install latest toilets that use less water in the flushing process
- Try to recycle reverse osmosis water waste, and use it for washing clothes and cleaning the floor
- Only operate your washing machine or dishwasher when they are full
- Shut off the taps when shampooing your hairs or washing your hands
All waterman faucets are equipped with moderate water-saving technology that uses less water in comparison to the ordinary faucets in the market. The flow of water taps remains constant, even after years of use.
Waterman introduces varieties of faucets online to suit the requirement of every Indian consumer. Apart from faucets, it also offers an exciting range of showers including rain showers, hand showers, and health faucets.