Sinks and washbasins get so much dirt, germs, and viruses every day. These are part of our daily routine and helps us to clean ourselves and utensils. Cleaning sinks and washbasins are as much required as we take bath every day. We must take charge to clean them once at least in a weak.
How to clean a ceramic washbasin
Ceramic sinks or washbasins are very easy to clean in comparison to the steel sinks. It just needs a strong liquid wash, a brush, and a cotton or microfiber cloth to clean a ceramic washbasin.
Here are a few steps you need to follow to clean your ceramic sink or washbasin:
- Open the doors and windows and make your room well ventilated as much as possible.
- Apply cleaner and leave it for 5-10 minutes.
- Scrub the microfiber cloth until it gets cleaned.
- Wash the sink or washbasin with the clean hot water.
How to clean a kitchen sink
Kitchen sinks are usually made from stainless steel. Like a steel utensil, a stainless steel sink can also be cleaned up with the help of a scrubber and liquid detergent.
Look at the steps by step cleaning process:
- Simply clean it first with hot water.
- Apply detergent and scrub it in every corner.
- Leave it for 5-10 minutes and wash it with warm water and scrubber.
- Clean it with a sponge and rinse it with clean water
If you clean your sink and washbasin regularly, you don’t need to put strong efforts while cleaning any of them. A detergent or a cleaner with a scrubber and a sponge is enough to clean your sink or washbasin easily.
Even the steel made bathroom and kitchen faucets can be cleaned up with the same process. Waterman introduces superbly designed high-quality kitchen and bathroom taps online that fits under everyone’s budget.